I heart doing things. If you live around SF, you can do these things too.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Guerrilla Fashionista's Green Trunk Show and Benefit | green is the new crack, consumption central, craftycrafts | 03/11/07, 11-4 PM
I always have trouble with anything green that you have to buy, but I'll put aside my doubts and say that this one does look kind of cool. It's listed on a lot of crafting sites, so at least we're supporting the artist-DIY sector. It is undeniably cool that 10% of the sales go to Literacy for Environmental Justice, an awesome enviro education group. So you can buy judiciously, but guilt-free, I suppose. Crafters on display include: Alicat Clothing, ALLMA, Gypsy Baby, Hilside Bags, 19 Moons, Nicacelly, Nous Savons, TINC,Turk and Taylor, The Weekend Store, and many more!
more info here | map me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home