I heart doing things. If you live around SF, you can do these things too.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

young, hip and wanting to see cheap quality theater?

BERKELEY REP DISCOUNT TIX | artyarts | ongoing
Hey, so were you born after 1976 too? Cool, because Berkeley Rep (theater) inexplicably thinks that we deserve half price tickets to their shows (aren't you supposed to get discounts as you get *closer* to death?). Never one to argue with cheaper cultural experiences, I say, let's take advantage! Only three more years left to cash in on this discount. Upcoming shows include All Wear Bowlers (11/22 - 12/23), The Pillowman (1/12 - 2/25), and To the Lighthouse (2/23 - 3/25).
Information on discount tickets | Map me! | MUNI me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you your visit to my blog.

Congratulations!

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home