I heart doing things. If you live around SF, you can do these things too.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

see more theater, she said

Strangers We Know (a Word For Word production) | artyarts | 01/12/07 - 01/28/07
I have been waiting a few years to see a Word For Word production (living on the east coast got in the way a bit), and for my patience, the company has decided to reward me by staging a Lorrie Moore short story, so that we can all cry cry cry. Okay, a little background. Word for Word is a production company that puts on short stories - like, every word of them ("she said", "he said", "it was a dark and stormy night" etc). I've never seen a performance but I've always thought that was such a clever idea, and Lorrie Moore is a fantastic, often moving, writer. I'm excited. They will also be performing a Mavis Gallant story. I don't know who that is.
more info @ zspace.org | map me! | muni me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home